The Episcopal Commission on Youth endorses this powerful book that guides its readers into a journey of self-actualization. This book of Fr. Armand Robleza, SDB is of great inspiration, courage, and hope, every word rings with truth, kindness, and the beauty of the human spirit.
The Episcopal Commission on Youth endorses Fr Armand D Robleza’s book The Code Of Champions. Read it here.
The Code of Champions is on Facebook. Please Like Us. You can do it on Facebook or Like it through a shortcut that you’ll find either on the right side or the bottom of this page.
Fr Armand D Robleza, SDB — Author, Speaker, and Retreat Master
Armand Dytianquin Robleza is a Salesian of Don Bosco. He was ordained a priest in 1980. He was the Salesian Delegate for Social Communications of the Philippine North Province of Don Bosco for seven years. He published The Y Factor, the 2009 Yearbook on the Filipino Youth which was awarded the 2009 Cardinal Sin Book of the Year Award in Ministry by the Catholic Mass Media Awards and the 2009 Anvil Award of Excellence by the Public Relations Society of the Philippines. Continue reading Rev Fr Armand D Robleza, SDB
“Transformation is the agenda of meek spirits, who are enthusiastic about their passions in life. These are people who inspire other people. They are the champions of life. And the world sorely needs them.”
The Code of Champions articulates six secrets to living a life of no regrets. Living them “separates the men from the boys.”
The 6 Secrets
- Champs CULTIVATE CHARACTER. They remain faithful to their principles even when no one is around.
- Champs HAVE A HEART. They nurture their intimacies not only to satisfy their own needs , but to be able to give themselves more effectively to the bigger community.
- Champs AIM FOR A MISSION. They find their meaning, mooring, and motivation around their mission.
- Champs MAINTAIN BALANCE. They attend to all areas of their lives; and define what success is really for them personally.
- Champs PRIORITIZE THE SPIRIT. They live lives accountable to a higher being with whom no pretense can stand.
- Champs STAY THE COURSE. They commit themselves to their winning lifestyles, no matter what.
November 30, 2013
Saturday, 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Crown Regency Hotel Makati
In line with Pope Francis’s call to the youth to “make a mess” the YUPPEACE Faith Community, together with the Commission on Youth Ministry of Don Bosco, is pleased to invite your Parish Youth Council President to THE PRESIDENTS CIRCLE: CODE OF CHAMPIONS. This is a one-day seminar meant to articulate the six secrets of living a life of no regrets.
The Presidents Circle is the 9th Code Of Champions seminar. Participants of this leadership seminar will receive the book (FREE) The Code Of Champions by Fr Armand D Robleza, SDB.